Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Which celebrities would you like to be or want to meet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5052

Which celebrities would you like to be or want to meet?   Empty
PostSubject: Which celebrities would you like to be or want to meet?    Which celebrities would you like to be or want to meet?   EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:31 pm

So if you could meet any type of Celebrities, who among them would you like to meet and why? And also, you could meet them whenever they have time for you.

As for me: I would like to meet Girl's Day, ClariS, Song Seung Hun, Younha, Hans Zimmer, Henry Cavill, Christopher Nolan, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michelle Tratchenburg (if thats right), Dara from 2NE1, Rina Satou, Chiwa Satou, Mai Mizuhashi, Choucho, Ceui, Akino Arai, Stylips, F(X), Uee from Afterschool band, and more.

I would like to meet all of them because most of them inspired me to discover my dream job.

ClariS, was the first ones that inspired me to pursue a musical career.

And, would you like to work for them or watch them perform their works?? why?
I would love to work for them as an assistant helper or something and learn from them. and yes, I would also like to watch them perform and learn from it because that's what I want to do for a living.

If you could be any celebrity to switch your life with who would it be and why?

Well, if I was capable and skillful enough to switch a life of a celebrities place, I would maybe consider having Girl's Day's life (Like being Minah) or Claris life (being Clara). Why? well I like their music the most.. and I would love to perform those types of music too. ClariS team would be easier to switch off with if I had to pick from one of them because they don't do any dance performance or do concerts. They're just a private singers for now. OR I wouldn't mind being in Queen Elizabeth's family too. They're filthy affluent and they have a hard and easy life too.
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4809

Which celebrities would you like to be or want to meet?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which celebrities would you like to be or want to meet?    Which celebrities would you like to be or want to meet?   EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 pm

I have too many to name XD All my favorite kpop bands I guess. But if I had to choose one, I'd love to meet Big Bang since they can actually communicate with me... in English! Big Bang seems just so fun to be around so spending a day with them would be out of this world.

Working for them seems too stressful for me XD But I have seen them at a concert in New Jersey and they were absolutely amazingā™„ Though I have to say, I was rather disappointed when Taeyang performed Wedding Dress. Not his best >_<

I wouldn't want to switch with anyone's lives. Being a celebrity is equivalent to no privacy, especially if you are a kpop idol. Sasaeng fans are absolutely crazy!

Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/

Which celebrities would you like to be or want to meet?
Page 1 of 1