Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

2013 Summer songs! you pick!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5074

2013 Summer songs! you pick! Empty
PostSubject: 2013 Summer songs! you pick!   2013 Summer songs! you pick! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:07 pm

What are your favorite summer songs so far?! List at least 3 songs please.

I've watched the korean billboard top 50 on youtube.com recently this week,

and I liked:

Girl's Day "Female President" PLEASE, watch this MV and and click on LIKE it!

Lim Kim "Coloring" that's a good song too.

Henry "Trap" he's not bad ahahha.

Boys Republic "Party Rock" I actually liked it.

I've just discovered these bands or singers besides Girl's Day. I've been knowing them, but they're still a new kinda band.
These are all good K-Pop songs to enjoy listening to. I've been addicted to Girl's Day's "Female President MUSIC VIDEO. ahahaha I love the part where Minah with the hot pink dress pulls on Hyeri to kiss her. hahhaha. YURI love in MUSIC VIDEOS. Now that's just rare to see!

Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4831

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Summer songs! you pick!   2013 Summer songs! you pick! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:00 pm

MBLAQ's Smoky Girl blew me away. I was never really a fan of theirs but that song was just fantastic.

Miley Cyrus's We Can't Stop really surprised me. I feel like she's gotten a lot better in terms as a performer and a person. I just really like this song.

Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines always gets me tapping my feet. Maybe its's because it's not party music blasting in my ear and I can get more of the artist's voice. I haven't gotten that from the American pop industry in a while. I'm not a fan of the lyrics but the melody itself is pretty catchy.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5074

PostSubject: ^^   2013 Summer songs! you pick! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Ruriel wrote:
MBLAQ's Smoky Girl blew me away. I was never really a fan of theirs but that song was just fantastic.

Miley Cyrus's We Can't Stop really surprised me. I feel like she's gotten a lot better in terms as a performer and a person. I just really like this song.

Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines always gets me tapping my feet. Maybe its's because it's not party music blasting in my ear and I can get more of the artist's voice. I haven't gotten that from the American pop industry in a while. I'm not a fan of the lyrics but the melody itself is pretty catchy.

thanks for sharing your musics for the summer. yeah, I've been seeing that song from Miley Cyrus "we cant stop". i'll give it a try somedayXD! I've never heard of Robin Thicke before. ^^ interesting. I'll definitely write these songs down on my music list notebook. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Summer songs! you pick!   2013 Summer songs! you pick! Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 Summer songs! you pick!
Page 1 of 1