Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

The lightning that strikes the land

Go down 
+9
Ruriel
Vezzel
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
RevoluXionist
Lotus&Japan
KimHaedi
Rami
Toilet
inazumathelightning
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Credits : 4350

The lightning that strikes the land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Lol, the real yaoi queen has arrived!!!
Back to top Go down
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Credits : 13823

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:08 am

Let's just give that position to Mladen XD
Back to top Go down
https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Credits : 4350

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:30 am

Mladen likes bara, so yes that is scary lol
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4831

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Toilet wrote:
Hello there! thanks for joining us! and i hope you have fun here. you will be crazy if you hangout with us here. i have the blacklist of top 8 crazy people. avoid them Very Happy

8.InXanity, self explanatory = Crazy level: "self explanatory"
7.Ruriel, this IMOUTO tsundere should not be underestimated she will tease you to death. = Crazy level: *shrinks and hides at the corner*
6.HaediKim, noisy as hell but extremely fun to be with. = Crazy level: Abandon Thread!
5.Kiwa_Hajimari, his logic is mindfucking. = Crazy level: mindfuck
4.Knight, he will ask you for bacons. everyday , every night. = Crazy level: Hungry Boar
3.Vezzel, he is not crazy. but crazy at GFX. = Crazy level: photoshop is raped.
2.Rami, he is not the definition of crazy in fact the opposite of it. he is very serious that it is crazy. = Crazy Level: we are fucked.
1.nel-chan, this name is forbidden. her power is just too much. saying her name will get you killed (mentally). her yaoi powers are so powerful that when she posts i cannot stay on a thread even for a second = Crazy level: Oh god why? T.T

And their leader. the craziest of all the craziest. Toilet, he will not take any thread seriously and will do anything for his bacon and potatoes. he will accidentally fuck/ruin a thread that he posted in. hearing this name will get you the chills. and when you speak with him? his response will be "i will fuck my bacons and potatoes". scary right? avoid this guy. his power is way too overboard. you cannot handle him. no one can. just hearing the name will get you the goosebumps or probably make you pee in your pants. = Crazy Level: ?Err%or?

Well. this is another way of introducing you to our fellow crazy members. there are still way much more. like Purey, Ofzen, Nano, MikeX38, Cathyn and etc. just don't have the time to introduce their craziness. You too will be crazy in your own way. *evil grin* have fun here!

I'm only #7? D:< And no, I'm not a tsundere. Stahp telling people that XD
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Credits : 13823

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:13 am

Ruriel wrote:
Toilet wrote:
Hello there! thanks for joining us! and i hope you have fun here. you will be crazy if you hangout with us here. i have the blacklist of top 8 crazy people. avoid them Very Happy

8.InXanity, self explanatory = Crazy level: "self explanatory"
7.Ruriel, this IMOUTO tsundere should not be underestimated she will tease you to death. = Crazy level: *shrinks and hides at the corner*
6.HaediKim, noisy as hell but extremely fun to be with. = Crazy level: Abandon Thread!
5.Kiwa_Hajimari, his logic is mindfucking. = Crazy level: mindfuck
4.Knight, he will ask you for bacons. everyday , every night. = Crazy level: Hungry Boar
3.Vezzel, he is not crazy. but crazy at GFX. = Crazy level: photoshop is raped.
2.Rami, he is not the definition of crazy in fact the opposite of it. he is very serious that it is crazy. = Crazy Level: we are fucked.
1.nel-chan, this name is forbidden. her power is just too much. saying her name will get you killed (mentally). her yaoi powers are so powerful that when she posts i cannot stay on a thread even for a second = Crazy level: Oh god why? T.T

And their leader. the craziest of all the craziest. Toilet, he will not take any thread seriously and will do anything for his bacon and potatoes. he will accidentally fuck/ruin a thread that he posted in. hearing this name will get you the chills. and when you speak with him? his response will be "i will fuck my bacons and potatoes". scary right? avoid this guy. his power is way too overboard. you cannot handle him. no one can. just hearing the name will get you the goosebumps or probably make you pee in your pants. = Crazy Level: ?Err%or?

Well. this is another way of introducing you to our fellow crazy members. there are still way much more. like Purey, Ofzen, Nano, MikeX38, Cathyn and etc. just don't have the time to introduce their craziness. You too will be crazy in your own way. *evil grin* have fun here!

I'm only #7? D:< And no, I'm not a tsundere. Stahp telling people that XD

What a tsundere. .-. Wanting me to stop saying "tsundere" in a "tsun way" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lightning that strikes the land
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2