Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

worst or best dreams ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5052

worst or best dreams ever Empty
PostSubject: worst or best dreams ever   worst or best dreams ever EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:44 am

what are the worst and the best dreams that you've ever dreamed of?

The worst for me was my family getting brutalize by a sick demented ugly bald man.. with a white tang top. he reminded me a the Clown IT. Where he kills his victims one by one.. i hate that dream so much.. i remember that my mother or sister didnt survive.. and i was the only one who did...

the best dream that i ever had was where i was on a wanna be mission impossible somewhat agent. i could fly i n the sky and i twirl , do stunts. and i love the part where i flew around areas..

and another dream was whenever i was a slave or captured by hellsing alucard. he used me in such bad ways but i enjoyed his pleasure XD!!! my favorite dream..

now tell me your worst and best dreams!
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4736

PostSubject: Re: worst or best dreams ever   worst or best dreams ever EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 am

The Worst Dream I Have Ever Had Was My Little 9 Year Old Cousin Dying. I Cant Say How He Died, I Can Only Tell You That I Was Looking At Him In His Black Suit Laying In The Coffin. I Could Remember My Aunt Right Next To Me Crying And Refusing To Believe Her Child Has Passed Away.

As For Best Dream Never Had One.
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: aw no><   worst or best dreams ever EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:39 am

Rami wrote:
The Worst Dream I Have Ever Had Was My Little 9 Year Old Cousin Dying. I Cant Say How He Died, I Can Only Tell You That I Was Looking At Him In His Black Suit Laying In The Coffin. I Could Remember My Aunt Right Next To Me Crying And Refusing To Believe Her Child Has Passed Away.

As For Best Dream Never Had One.

aw thats soo sad Ramiro Kun. i feel your pain R kun.<<><

well im glad its just only a dream too.

lets dream better : D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: worst or best dreams ever   worst or best dreams ever EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:43 am

WARNING: This is my Delusion of Brushcadia, you can read or skip if you want Razz

Best Dream:I was sitting in a stone textured seat and my eyes are blurred and filled with darkness on each side returning back to it's previous state and suddenly a flash of light from the rays of the sun shined through that blurred view, after that i woke up and i saw a knight kneeling before me, and he said "Good Morning your Highness", When i finally recovered my full sight, that stone textured seat is made of marble and it is inside a throne room, the knight accompanied me to the terrace of the throne room and from that i saw the sun shining , i bent my head down and from the terrace i saw thousand
of people are gathering, most of them are knights, painters, noblemen, and servants. Seeing that, i asked my knight, "Where am i?". "You are in your Kingdom my Highness" the knight said ............ from there i woke up to my true self and found that it was only a dream. - To be continued if someone is interested xD

Not the second one is different..

Worst Dream: Again, my eyes were blurring but i found out this time that i am not in Brushcadia (The Kingdom mentioned above) and theres a masked barbarian in front of me,
And i noticed i was holding a sword. The dark creature suddenly attacked me and i managed to deflect the first attack, then the battle continues for days, weeks and i only managed to slice it's face and cut it's arm until i am out of energy and cornered between two high cliffs, from there, the dark creature slashed my arm and hip's flesh
and crushed my bon *bleep!* *bleep!* enough for that! thats it for now. affraid
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: Re: worst or best dreams ever   worst or best dreams ever EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:03 am

Terrah wrote:
WARNING: This is my Delusion of Brushcadia, you can read or skip if you want Razz

Best Dream:I was sitting in a stone textured seat and my eyes are blurred and filled with darkness on each side returning back to it's previous state and suddenly a flash of light from the rays of the sun shined through that blurred view, after that i woke up and i saw a knight kneeling before me, and he said "Good Morning your Highness", When i finally recovered my full sight, that stone textured seat is made of marble and it is inside a throne room, the knight accompanied me to the terrace of the throne room and from that i saw the sun shining , i bent my head down and from the terrace i saw thousand
of people are gathering, most of them are knights, painters, noblemen, and servants. Seeing that, i asked my knight, "Where am i?". "You are in your Kingdom my Highness" the knight said ............ from there i woke up to my true self and found that it was only a dream. - To be continued if someone is interested xD

Not the second one is different..

Worst Dream: Again, my eyes were blurring but i found out this time that i am not in Brushcadia (The Kingdom mentioned above) and theres a masked barbarian in front of me,
And i noticed i was holding a sword. The dark creature suddenly attacked me and i managed to deflect the first attack, then the battle continues for days, weeks and i only managed to slice it's face and cut it's arm until i am out of energy and cornered between two high cliffs, from there, the dark creature slashed my arm and hip's flesh
and crushed my bon *bleep!* *bleep!* enough for that! thats it for now. affraid

you were a queen of ur own realm and people?! wow thats not fair at all. inever had dream where i was a sovereign ruler LOLLO nice dream u had.. i bet the knight hunky XLOLXD. wow.. sci fi worst dream huh?? interesting. im interested in your other best dream story OMGOMG i wanna know if u fall in love with ur knight or someoneXDLOLXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: worst or best dreams ever   worst or best dreams ever EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:21 am

Best Dream (Continuation): After school, i was so tired and i decided to take a nap, then again this dream showed up again (About a week after the first one) This time, I woke up in the dining room of the castle and everyone is having a feast. And so again, i found my knight and greeted me, i asked him if i can talk to him, we went to the terrace of the throne room and there i asked him, "Who am i in this Kingdom?", the knight paused for a while and answered, "You are the Princess of this land my highness". I asked, "If i am the princess, then where is the King and Queen?". The knight replied, "There is no one". I suddenly became confused of the dream itself so we continued the discussion (And that part of my dream is the part that i can't remember well) Until i didn't notice that it was already midnight, so i requested a last wish to the knight to remove his helm so that i can see his face, the knight slowly removes the sockets behind the helm and there i found a man with black hair and blue eyes, i can barely see his face even with a torch on our side against the wall. After a few seconds, the image of the dream suddenly blurs and then I woke up. I am still looking forward to dreaming about it again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4809

PostSubject: Re: worst or best dreams ever   worst or best dreams ever EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:57 pm

I think dreams really tell us a lot about people: their fears, their hopes, their wishes, their hate... Well here are mine.

Best Dream: I was in some mall holding hands with a really sweet guy. I don’t know who because I don’t think I ever had a proper look at his face. That was it really. Just walking peacefully side by side. It was a simple dream but for some reason, I was indescribably happy in that moment.

Worst Dream: This one I remember vividly. Why is it that we always keep the bad memories? My parents once told me that when they pass away, they wish to be cremated. So that night, I dreamt that I was standing at a cliff looking over the roaring ocean. I had the jar of their ashes in my trembling hands and I hesitated to let them go. But in the end, I opened the jar and the wind swept them away. I woke up from the dream crying and I couldn’t sleep for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4694

PostSubject: Re: worst or best dreams ever   worst or best dreams ever EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:23 pm

i have never had a good dream, just weird dreams were a story and logic doesnt exist or nightmares. i cant remember any of my weird dreams, i seem to forget about the details of them or the things that happened on it when i wake up. as for nightmares i have dreamnt its always people arround me being attacked (not friends, its always familly members who arent here anymore) or me being followed by something, that something always changes as well as my surroundings, i can appear escaping from this thing inside my own house or even in the middle of the street, interesting part is that theres always people nearby but none of them helps me No
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4809

PostSubject: Re: worst or best dreams ever   worst or best dreams ever EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:12 pm

So I follow this youtuber named StillNotDavid and a while ago, he posted on his tumblr an incredibly in-depth dream. I am literally waiting for this to turn into an anime XD It's long but I really enjoyed it.

http://stillnotdavid.tumblr.com/post/4517773817/hells-mirrors-an-incredibly-in-depth-dream
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worst or best dreams ever   worst or best dreams ever Empty

Back to top Go down

worst or best dreams ever
Page 1 of 1