Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Boys VS Girls? Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5089

Boys VS Girls?  Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts?? Empty
PostSubject: Boys VS Girls? Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts??   Boys VS Girls?  Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts?? EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:42 pm

it's simple

in your opinion, tell me which gender has a bigger mouth or a bigger heart in your experiences.

Here i'll start: I think girls over all have bigger hearts to care.. since we think of everything a lot.. more than guys.. guys take things less seriously and mostly.. simple.. so..

and for bigger mouths.. i think guys have bigger mouths bc they're more sensitive towards affection than girls are... since we girls lived to be caring as a girl.
and guys take affection not to the heart mostly.. they think of lightly. and move on. or joke around with it.. like.. careless bunch of selfish animals XD well thats what my moms says.. XD!! and i somewhat agree. for joking around with love. they like to move on quickly with things.. boys do.. most of the boys that i've met.. have done that.. they say they like u.. but forget those feelings and move on.. i've been told twice already.. not guna say who from AU..XD.. i hate those kinda guys.. one has a lover but still wants me? now thats messed up. those type of guys arent matured yet.. so obvious.

this is my experience so far... in both gender. when a guy opens up their mouth.. its usually out of jealously.. or they just like to enjoy the gossip like bad girls do XD.......sad.but another true fact, but when a girl opens up their big mouth its for help mostly.. im not saying all girls do this.

well i could be wrong but.. this is my experience from guys on AU or AM..... sad..but true.. i've only met a few good guys in my life so far.

your turn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys VS Girls? Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts??   Boys VS Girls?  Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts?? EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:28 pm

I think so too, Girls have bigger heart, we are sometimes, no most of the time, we are worrying a lot for a specific something even it's only a minor problem to solve. And Guys have bigger mouth, taking their life easy and just worrying for themselves more than anyone. (P.S. This is only an opinion, no hard feelings Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4846

PostSubject: Re: Boys VS Girls? Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts??   Boys VS Girls?  Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts?? EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:33 pm

I think both genders equally have big mouths. You don't want to get me started on all the drama that's happened because of gossip. I feel that guys are just less secretive about it. They say what's up and that's it whereas girls go behind each other's backs and stuff.

As for big hearts, I also think it's equal. It's just that guys don't really express it as well and they're not as open. Guys can be just as sensitive as girls though.

There's this guy (let's call him K) in my class that is always giving back to the school community. One of his friends (let's call him P) went through a severe mental break down and was sent to a psych hospital for a few months. He suffered from severe depression. When he came back, he had completely changed. From a straight A student to someone who trolled facebook, cursed excessively, used vulgar language, and repulsed everyone. Heck, he even asked the girl of his dreams to go with him to junior prom....while wearing a horse mask. It freaked her out and he got banned from going to junior prom. Even his own guidance counselor has turned against him rather than helping him. He blames everything hat has happening to him on the school administration and he has gone on a witch hunt to select friends that he thinks have betrayed him and call them out on it. But K saw through P's act. P just wanted attention and K reached out to P and has talked to him multiple times. P refuses help but K has not given up for months. He has talked to the entire school community about it (which was sort of a dick move since P's matters should be private) but as a result, the entire school has been trying to help P out.

So all in all, I just wanted to point out that guys can be sensitive to these issues too.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: well   Boys VS Girls?  Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts?? EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:51 pm

Ruriel wrote:
I think both genders equally have big mouths. You don't want to get me started on all the drama that's happened because of gossip. I feel that guys are just less secretive about it. They say what's up and that's it whereas girls go behind each other's backs and stuff.

As for big hearts, I also think it's equal. It's just that guys don't really express it as well and they're not as open. Guys can be just as sensitive as girls though.

There's this guy (let's call him K) in my class that is always giving back to the school community. One of his friends (let's call him P) went through a severe mental break down and was sent to a psych hospital for a few months. He suffered from severe depression. When he came back, he had completely changed. From a straight A student to someone who trolled facebook, cursed excessively, used vulgar language, and repulsed everyone. Heck, he even asked the girl of his dreams to go with him to junior prom....while wearing a horse mask. It freaked her out and he got banned from going to junior prom. Even his own guidance counselor has turned against him rather than helping him. He blames everything hat has happening to him on the school administration and he has gone on a witch hunt to select friends that he thinks have betrayed him and call them out on it. But K saw through P's act. P just wanted attention and K reached out to P and has talked to him multiple times. P refuses help but K has not given up for months. He has talked to the entire school community about it (which was sort of a dick move since P's matters should be private) but as a result, the entire school has been trying to help P out.

So all in all, I just wanted to point out that guys can be sensitive to these issues too.

well, as i heard from you both, well XD! we all had different experiences. so i was going to say equal to both gender.. but.. idk.. i didnt have enough guys friends.. but guys do joke around about girls feelings a lot or tease them with issssues.. but.. i can see why u think its equality to both genders steph. ^ ^thanks for both of ur opinions!!
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4846

PostSubject: Re: Boys VS Girls? Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts??   Boys VS Girls?  Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts?? EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:12 pm

KimHaedi wrote:

well, as i heard from you both, well XD! we all had different experiences. so i was going to say equal to both gender.. but.. idk.. i didnt have enough guys friends.. but guys do joke around about girls feelings a lot or tease them with issssues.. but.. i can see why u think its equality to both genders steph. ^ ^thanks for both of ur opinions!!

Guys do joke around a lot but I don't see how that's a problem. They're not being that serious and they're not hurting anyone... If anything, if you feel uncomfortable just speak up about it. Guys don't mean to hurt you intentionally when they joke around.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: well    Boys VS Girls?  Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts?? EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Ruriel wrote:
KimHaedi wrote:

Guys do joke around a lot but I don't see how that's a problem. They're not being that serious and they're not hurting anyone... If anything, if you feel uncomfortable just speak up about it. Guys don't mean to hurt you intentionally when they joke around.

well i did had some that did mean it.. lol.. XD back thats in the past past nownow. XD but.. its hard to forget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys VS Girls? Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts??   Boys VS Girls?  Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys VS Girls? Who has bigger mouths or bigger hearts??
Page 1 of 1