Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

2013 American Movies Coming Soon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5097

2013 American Movies Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: 2013 American Movies Coming Soon!   2013 American Movies Coming Soon! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:37 pm

who is also waiting for the Man of Steel 2013 June 14th to arrive in theaters?? I am.

Who is waiting for the World War Z to come out as well!?

I've seen that World War Z is an actual novel.

It's a must see, I've see the trailer for the World W. Z and wow! it blew me away!

I might go see it with a friend whenever it comes out. That is if we'll get a ticket ahahhaha. but yeah!

Everyone go watch World War Z! IT's a must see movie! I think it'll definitely be better than Resident Evil for sure!

Man of Steel ! I hope it's the best Superman movie that there was ever made. So let's all see if it's really going to be that great.

Henry Canvill idk his last name,but he'll be starting as Superman aka Clark Kent, or Kael his Krypton name.
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4739

2013 American Movies Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 American Movies Coming Soon!   2013 American Movies Coming Soon! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:23 pm

im gonna watch it for sure, the day i went to the cinema to watch fast and furious i saw the trailer of this movie and it seems pretty good, some parts resembled 2012 the movie, like the earth was caved in and everything was shaking and/or distroyed, definetly my kind of movie.
Back to top Go down

2013 American Movies Coming Soon!
Page 1 of 1