Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Sailor Moon the Remake .^ ^.

Go down 
+2
Toilet
KimHaedi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5087

Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon the Remake .^ ^.   Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 pm

WHO'S A FAN OF SAILORMOON!? ME me me! is anyone interested in watching sailormoon??

Sailormoon will be announced during the summer of this year!

I’ve heard that they’re doing an English version as well!

For the Japanese version they’ll keep all of the original cast, and they’ll change the story maybe a lil bit.. Or they might add new ideas to it. And also the artists will update their classical 90 drawings ! Im sure the transcript lines will be somewhat the same, and somewhat not the same.

I think there broadcasting it again because they said it was such a big hit during the 90’s and so on.

Anyone interested say I and tell me your thoughts about Sailor Moon the Remake.

Last edited by KimHaedi on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Credits : 13836

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon the Remake .^ ^.   Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Your post has too many caps lock on it. please change it immediately since rules has too be followed.
Back to top Go down
https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: I've fixed the problem   Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Toilet wrote:
Your post has too many caps lock on it. please change it immediately since rules has too be followed.

okay, done it. there. XD yeah, um I hope this is better than before. akaka.

i didnt know caps was a rule of limits too.
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4729

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon the Remake .^ ^.   Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:19 pm

mmm i dont know about this...
old animes should be kept as they are, there have been lots of examples of things that were a hit in their time, were remade and failed, tastes in people change, its a fact that it wont have the same hit it had before.
anyway, i guess ill watch an episode or two, used to watch it with my older sister so i think it will serve to bring back some nostalgic memories haha
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon the Remake .^ ^.   Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Vezzel wrote:
mmm i dont know about this...
old animes should be kept as they are, there have been lots of examples of things that were a hit in their time, were remade and failed, tastes in people change, its a fact that it wont have the same hit it had before.
anyway, i guess ill watch an episode or two, used to watch it with my older sister so i think it will serve to bring back some nostalgic memories haha

oh i see. your not that excited about it as i am.. well for me.. sailormoon was my all time fave back then. and its still good to watch XD the english version of 80 eps. terri hawke was my fave english voice actress so . i just love her voice.
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

Credits : 4729

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon the Remake .^ ^.   Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:54 pm

KimHaedi wrote:
oh i see. your not that excited about it as i am.. well for me.. sailormoon was my all time fave back then. and its still good to watch XD the english version of 80 eps. terri hawke was my fave english voice actress so . i just love her voice.

well, cant deny that im not as excited as you but ill be sure to watch it anyway, had to watch the old sailormoon due to my sister and some friends, i was waiting for it to finish and watch DBZ which aired after it though but i had a good time watching it always with someone arround, those were the only animes i could share and discuss with people arround me, my friends, my sister, my cousins...so its a good nostalgic factor as i mentioned, brings back good old times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lotus&Japan
Sergeant
Sergeant
Lotus&Japan

Credits : 4165

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon the Remake .^ ^.   Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:50 pm

I watched Sailor Moon when I was a little girl..that was my first anime and I loved it...now I'm obsessed with fantasy and the anime Very Happy I used to draw some sailors,too. If there will be any new ep i will watch it, but I don't know if there will be any excitement like before..
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4844

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon the Remake .^ ^.   Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:21 pm

I hope they do it justice. Sometimes, remakes just end up degrading the original. I look forward to seeing how the two compare but I don't think it'll be as good as the original.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Dany
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Dany

Credits : 4121

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon the Remake .^ ^.   Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:24 pm

the anime was delayed[no sailor moon this summer]
Back to top Go down
http://mynetfam.com/forum/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: your right dany   Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Dany wrote:
the anime was delayed[no sailor moon this summer]

yeah your right dany. NO sailormoon for this year. I think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon the Remake .^ ^.   Sailor Moon the Remake  .^ ^. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon the Remake .^ ^.
Page 1 of 1